Everyone passes away someday, and it is important to leave a mark on the world you belong to before you do. For some, they are already known for their epic sense of humor. Sometimes they find a way to leave the world one last joke.
Here are some of the most hilarious epitaphs on tombstones and headstones that show that being dead, does not mean you can’t be funny.
1) And that’s all that really matters.
2) Finally! And it’s all yours!
3) They’re just rubbing it in our faces.
4) Forever a part of the Labor Union.
5) Well, that’s good at least.
6) We’ll take his word for it.
7) Is this the only way out of debt?
8) A long, eternal sleep.
9) It really isn’t the most ideal scenario.
10) So many things happening here.
11) Prevent bathroom mirrors from fogging up
12) Sharing her delicious cookies from beyond the grave.
13) Yeah, it’s not the best.
14) Alrighty then. Sounds like Herman got screwed.
15) Every family has their own weird language.
16) This was fate right here.
17) “My great grandfather’s headstone. I have never met him, but I wish I had.”
18) For some reason, this seems okay given the time period.
19) Just laying there for all eternity.
20) Subtle move, John. Well played.
21) It was that one last bad mistake.
22) Thank you for the morbid reminder.
23) So not as cool as a pyramid.
24) No one wanted to listen and then look what happened.
25) Samuel wasn’t someone to mess with.
26) I have a feeling he used this joke a time or two throughout life.
27) Right? Where’s our say in this?
28) Oops! Sorry, Janet!
29) Putting smiles on people’s faces for years to come.
30) You should have let it go to voicemail, Kim.
31) That’s a deep love right there.
32) More food recipes please!
33) It sure does.
34) Crazy cat lady til the very end.
35) No, really. Like right on him.
36) It’s pitch black when you’re six feet under.
37) The voice of many Looney Tunes characters. RIP.
38) Getting a little kinky back in the 1800s.
39) Death meets art deco.
40) Some serious sibling rivalry going on here.